Lipocils and Eyebrow lipocils clinical tests
Efficacy tests report
Qualitative results of the clinical study :
Results of individual interviews of users
General conclusion regarding the effectiveness of the treatment on eyelashes and eyebrows :
The clinical study demonstrates that both treatments (Lipocils and Eye-brow Lipocils) have a significant effect:
- 63% of eyelashes and 69% of eye-brow hair increased in length by mm 0.5 to mm 2.5.
- The ocular tolerance of the product was excellent.
- The cosmetic properties were judged very good.
% of lashes having reached their maximum length before and after 28 days of application
% of eyebrows' hair having reached their maximum length before and after 28 days of application
This Clinical Trial was conducted in 1997 in France by GREDECO, a laboratory specialized in the evaluation of dermatological and cosmetic products.
This study was conducted under the authority and control of :
Dr. L. Ben Salma, MD, Stomatologist (GREDECO Paris)
Dr. S. Boisnic, MD, Dermatologist (GREDECO Paris)
(full report available on request in French) :
- The clinical study was conducted on a sample of women who applied Talika daily for 3 weeks.
- Quantitative results (statistic) and qualitative results (interviews) were checked every week.
- Qualitative results concentrated on 3 main domains :
a) Ease and comfort of application
b) General feeling (comfort) after application
c) Results = visual aspects of the eyelashes and the eyebrows.
Products testing :
copyright © Talika.com Ltd. with the authorization of Societe Danielle Roches France - All rights reserved -
security/confidentiality | Contact us | site map | Connection