Eye Detox Specific Olive to Dark Skin
The 1st anti-dark circle treatment for olive to dark skin*, inspired by "detox" techniques.
Anti-dark circles, anti-puffiness and br…
Much more precise than a classic dark circle treatment, Eye Detox Specific Olive to Dark Skin is the 1st colorless treatment* specifically targeting the “hereditary” brown circles that appear around the eyes on olive to dark skin during childhood or adolescence and that are very difficult to reduce.
Its formula contains the best key ingredients for the visible and lasting decongestion of the delicate area around the eyes. Thanks to a powerful cocktail of key plant-based ingredients, it is equally formidable at fighting both occasional and well-established dark circles and puffiness.
Because it is rich in vitamin B3, it also regulates the synthesis of melanin, which is responsible for the darkening of these “hereditary” circles.
This innovation was applauded by women with olive to dark complexions who tested Eye Detox Specific: a full 100%** confirmed its dark circle-reducing effects, and 81%***, its effectiveness at combating puffiness!
• Vitamin B3: regulates melanin synthesis, to lighten hereditary brown circles.
• Chromadetox®, a brown seaweed extract: o strengthens the walls of microcapillaries to curb the loss of blood pigment that causes bluish circles and the loss of water responsible for puffiness;
o restricts the oxidation of the blood pigments that darken circles;
o soothes and helps reduce redness.
• Escin: instantly shrinks dark circles and puffiness, by stimulating microcirculation.
• Oat seed extract: smooths the eye contour to lessen traces of fatigue.
• Soft-focus powder: immediately “lightens” the gaze.
• Steel ball (in applicator): helps to tone the area around the eyes.
91% ingredients of natural origin.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Morning & night, as an eight-week treatment or throughout the year.
Apply all around the eye, using the ball-point tip.
* by Talika
** Clinical test – 10 subjects – % satisfied
*** Satisfaction survey – 21 volunteers – 2 months – % of voiced opinions